Inlay Signed "Sterling Jr" Jerry Roan (1919-1977). Sleeping Beauty Turquoise, Mop, Onyx, Sos & Azurite Malachite. Native American Southwest Navajo / Zuni Indian Jewelry. Measures 52mm By 26mm. Weighs 24.4grams. Stones Are Mounted In Sterling Silver;
Brass Belt Buckle No 98. 4.00 x 2.72in You will receive with your buckle a bronze stand that you can use to display your beltbuckle and the pictured 1964 unused mint 5c USPS postage stamp, a representation of artwork by CM Russell named "Jerked Down".
Measurement: 1.75 " 44.75 x 2.75 mm Material: Bronze Moderate Relief
DODGE CITY SHERIFF, GAMBLER, GUNFIGHTER, ACQUAINTANCE OF WYATT EARP Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition Guaranteed Material: Franklin Mint Bronze Diameter: 1.0236" Thickness: 0.0692"
1776 - 1976 OFFICIAL AMERICAN REVOLUTION BICENTENNIAL Condition: Excellent Material: Pewter Height: 1.4665325" Width: 2.192909"
BOLO 1889 MORGAN Silver Dollar .90% Silver 10% Copper -in BU Condition Silver Tone Bolo Genuine Leather Tie Weight: 2.22oz. |.7734 Troy oz Bolo Diameter at widest 2.50" Coin Dimensions 38.00 mm x 2.50mm
Production: MACO MEDAL -1971 Condition: New Material: Gold-Plated High Relief Diameter: 1.81102" Thickness: 0.15748"
- Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition
- Image: Buffalo Bill Cody Material: Franklin Mint Bronze Diameter: 1.0236" 25.25 mm Thickness: 0.07"
- Your coin/medal will arrive with a metal stand and the USPS 29c 1994 mint unused postage stamp pictured in the gallery.
BUFFALO BILL ON CHARLIE Gold Plated Medal – Set of 50 Different characters and Scenes in Storag Box and separate pictoral of each imageAmerica’s Old West Medals
Purchase The Set of 50 Pieces This is one of 50, Each is Gold Plated 2.437oz |51.00 x 5.00mm
Sterling Silver Stamped| .118oz Total Weight|1 1/4 x 3/4 in |.65mm thick|5.48mm height of Stone
- Country: US. State of California
- Date: 1969
- Currency: NA
- Image: California grizzly Bear was much like the grizzly bear of the southern coast of Alaska. In California, it was particularly admired for its beauty, size and strength.
- Material: Bronze, moderate relief
- Measurement: 1.526 in.. 38.75 x 3.00 mm
- Your bronze medal will arrive with a bronze-tone metal stand and the California Gold Centennial /Sutters Mill 1948 USPS 3c mint unused postage stamp below.
Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition Material: Sterling Silver Inset in Brass Bezel Gaming Token Diameter: 1.7062" Thickness: 0.1106" Add a Stand to your purchase that will enhance the presentation of your Medal.
CHIEF OF SHOSHONE PEOPLE Washakie led a band of Shoshones to the council meetings of the Treaty of Fort Laramie (1851) Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition Material: Center is Sterling Silver, Bronze Framed Diameter: 1.7062", 43.60 mm Thickness: 0.1106" Add a Stand to your purchase to enhance the presentation of your Medal.
DATE: 1976 MATERIAL: BRONZE MEASUREMENTS: 1.275 in 32.41 x 5.85 mm ADD A STAND TO YOUR PURCHASE FOR A HEIGHTENED APPEAL OF YOUR MEDAL.
Westerner Collection Medals/Belt Buckles (Shown)... Comes In Mahogany Box (Not Shown) Condition: Pre-owned in Excellent Condition Material: High Relief Bronze Four Medals/Buckles Width Each: 3.50in Height Each: 2.50in
Production: MACO MEDAL -1971 Condition: New Material: Gold-Plated High Relief Diameter: 1.81102 Thickness: 0.15748 "
Title:Dakota Territory Centennial
Image: Col. George M. Custer
Source: Bismark, North Dakotra
Measurement: 1.375". 34.00 x 2.00 mm
ADD A STAND TO YOUR PURCHASE FOR A HEIGHTENED APPEAL OF YOUR MEDAL.