Brass Belt Buckle No 98. 4.00 x 2.72in You will receive with your buckle a bronze stand that you can use to display your beltbuckle and the pictured 1964 unused mint 5c USPS postage stamp, a representation of artwork by CM Russell named "Jerked Down".
Measurement: 1.75 " 44.75 x 2.75 mm Material: Bronze Moderate Relief
DODGE CITY SHERIFF, GAMBLER, GUNFIGHTER, ACQUAINTANCE OF WYATT EARP Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition Guaranteed Material: Franklin Mint Bronze Diameter: 1.0236" Thickness: 0.0692"
1776 - 1976 OFFICIAL AMERICAN REVOLUTION BICENTENNIAL Condition: Excellent Material: Pewter Height: 1.4665325" Width: 2.192909"
BOLO 1889 MORGAN Silver Dollar .90% Silver 10% Copper -in BU Condition Silver Tone Bolo Genuine Leather Tie Weight: 2.22oz. |.7734 Troy oz Bolo Diameter at widest 2.50" Coin Dimensions 38.00 mm x 2.50mm
Production: MACO MEDAL -1971 Condition: New Material: Gold-Plated High Relief Diameter: 1.81102" Thickness: 0.15748"
- Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition
- Image: Buffalo Bill Cody Material: Franklin Mint Bronze Diameter: 1.0236" 25.25 mm Thickness: 0.07"
- Your coin/medal will arrive with a metal stand and the USPS 29c 1994 mint unused postage stamp pictured in the gallery.
- Country: US. State of California
- Date: 1969
- Currency: NA
- Image: California grizzly Bear was much like the grizzly bear of the southern coast of Alaska. In California, it was particularly admired for its beauty, size and strength.
- Material: Bronze, moderate relief
- Measurement: 1.526 in.. 38.75 x 3.00 mm
- Your bronze medal will arrive with a bronze-tone metal stand and the California Gold Centennial /Sutters Mill 1948 USPS 3c mint unused postage stamp below.
Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition Material: Sterling Silver Inset in Brass Bezel Gaming Token Diameter: 1.7062" Thickness: 0.1106" Add a Stand to your purchase that will enhance the presentation of your Medal.
CHIEF OF SHOSHONE PEOPLE Washakie led a band of Shoshones to the council meetings of the Treaty of Fort Laramie (1851) Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition Material: Center is Sterling Silver, Bronze Framed Diameter: 1.7062", 43.60 mm Thickness: 0.1106" Add a Stand to your purchase to enhance the presentation of your Medal.
DATE: 1976 MATERIAL: BRONZE MEASUREMENTS: 1.275 in 32.41 x 5.85 mm ADD A STAND TO YOUR PURCHASE FOR A HEIGHTENED APPEAL OF YOUR MEDAL.
Westerner Collection Medals/Belt Buckles (Shown)... Comes In Mahogany Box (Not Shown) Condition: Pre-owned in Excellent Condition Material: High Relief Bronze Four Medals/Buckles Width Each: 3.50in Height Each: 2.50in
Commemorative COLORADO CATTLEMEN'S ASSOCIATION CENTENNIAL , 1867-1967 Condition: Pre-owned in excellent condition guaranteed Material: Bronze Medal Diameter: 1.50787" Thickness: 0.181102"
Production: MACO MEDAL -1971 Condition: New Material: Gold-Plated High Relief Diameter: 1.81102 Thickness: 0.15748 "
Title:Dakota Territory Centennial
Image: Col. George M. Custer
Source: Bismark, North Dakotra
Measurement: 1.375". 34.00 x 2.00 mm
ADD A STAND TO YOUR PURCHASE FOR A HEIGHTENED APPEAL OF YOUR MEDAL.
Five Coin Rounds Each is an $10 Gaming Token Limited Edition .999% Sterling Silver Diameter: 30.00 mm Center Diameter: Bronze Bezel 43.30 x 3.00 mm Walnut Stand Included in Price
FREDERIC REMINGTON Gold Plated Medals (See Bronze Medals) arrive with an oak display stand which approximates the one that you see in these images. The Production Date is 1971., Each medal displays the date crafted and issued by Frederic Remington. Each Medal: 46.00 mm diameter, 4.00 mm Depth , Weight: 1.70 oz. You will Receive
- This set of Ten limited production Gold Plated Medals.
- White Oak Stand.
- A 1940 unused Ten Cent USA Postage Stamp having the image of Frederic Remington