Measurement: 1.75 " 44.75 x 2.75 mm Material: Bronze Moderate Relief
DODGE CITY SHERIFF, GAMBLER, GUNFIGHTER, ACQUAINTANCE OF WYATT EARP Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition Guaranteed Material: Franklin Mint Bronze Diameter: 1.0236" Thickness: 0.0692"
1776 - 1976 OFFICIAL AMERICAN REVOLUTION BICENTENNIAL Condition: Excellent Material: Pewter Height: 1.4665325" Width: 2.192909"
Production: MACO MEDAL -1971 Condition: New Material: Gold-Plated High Relief Diameter: 1.81102" Thickness: 0.15748"
- Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition
- Image: Buffalo Bill Cody Material: Franklin Mint Bronze Diameter: 1.0236" 25.25 mm Thickness: 0.07"
- Your coin/medal will arrive with a metal stand and the USPS 29c 1994 mint unused postage stamp pictured in the gallery.
Purchase The Set of 50 Pieces This is one of 50, Each is Gold Plated 2.437oz |51.00 x 5.00mm
- Country: US. State of California
- Date: 1969
- Currency: NA
- Image: California grizzly Bear was much like the grizzly bear of the southern coast of Alaska. In California, it was particularly admired for its beauty, size and strength.
- Material: Bronze, moderate relief
- Measurement: 1.526 in.. 38.75 x 3.00 mm
- Your bronze medal will arrive with a bronze-tone metal stand and the California Gold Centennial /Sutters Mill 1948 USPS 3c mint unused postage stamp below.
Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition Material: Sterling Silver Inset in Brass Bezel Gaming Token Diameter: 1.7062" Thickness: 0.1106" Add a Stand to your purchase that will enhance the presentation of your Medal.
CHIEF OF SHOSHONE PEOPLE Washakie led a band of Shoshones to the council meetings of the Treaty of Fort Laramie (1851) Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition Material: Center is Sterling Silver, Bronze Framed Diameter: 1.7062", 43.60 mm Thickness: 0.1106" Add a Stand to your purchase to enhance the presentation of your Medal.
DATE: 1976 MATERIAL: BRONZE MEASUREMENTS: 1.275 in 32.41 x 5.85 mm ADD A STAND TO YOUR PURCHASE FOR A HEIGHTENED APPEAL OF YOUR MEDAL.
Production: MACO MEDAL -1971 Condition: New Material: Gold-Plated High Relief Diameter: 1.81102 Thickness: 0.15748 "
Title:Dakota Territory Centennial
Image: Col. George M. Custer
Source: Bismark, North Dakotra
Measurement: 1.375". 34.00 x 2.00 mm
ADD A STAND TO YOUR PURCHASE FOR A HEIGHTENED APPEAL OF YOUR MEDAL.
Five Coin Rounds Each is an $10 Gaming Token Limited Edition .999% Sterling Silver Diameter: 30.00 mm Center Diameter: Bronze Bezel 43.30 x 3.00 mm Walnut Stand Included in Price
FREDERIC REMINGTON Gold Plated Medals (See Bronze Medals) arrive with an oak display stand which approximates the one that you see in these images. The Production Date is 1971., Each medal displays the date crafted and issued by Frederic Remington. Each Medal: 46.00 mm diameter, 4.00 mm Depth , Weight: 1.70 oz. You will Receive
- This set of Ten limited production Gold Plated Medals.
- White Oak Stand.
- A 1940 unused Ten Cent USA Postage Stamp having the image of Frederic Remington
FREDERIC REMINGTON Bronze Medals (See Gold Plated Medals) arrive with an oak display stand which approximated the one that you see in these images. This Production Date 1971., Each medal displays the date crafted by Frederic Remington. Each Medal: 46.00 mm diameter, 4.00 mm Depth , Weight: 1.70 oz. This is a set at a limited production.
Mounted on Solid Oak display. Condition: Pre-owned in Excellent Condition Material: High Relief Bronze Four Medals/Buckles Height Each: 2.50" Width Each: 3.50"
Geronimo was a prominent leader and medicine man from the Bedonkohe band of the Apache tribe. Date: Undated Type: Ten Dollar Gaming Token, Buffalo Bill's Resort and Casino, Jean NV Material: 1/5 Oz .999% Silver, Brass Bezel Measurements: 1.62" .. 43.30x2.80mm
Gold and silver, American-Indian "End of Trail" buckle. Size: 4.5" x 2.5"
Notice that I do not discuss the rarity of any Coins, Coinwear, Medal that I have listed. Here is an exception.| This collection is valued at $500, however at the price listed I am making a profit and at the same time sharing a piece of History with my Visitors. OFFICIAL COIN MEDALS OF INDIAN TRIBAL NATIONS Limited Edition Proof Quality .999 Fine Sterling Silver Minted By The Franklin Mint Issued: 1970/1971 Each Medal Diameter : 1.50"| 39 mm Weight: 1 oz. Sterling Silver Display Frame: 10.50" x 13.00" Display Hard Cover : 10.375" x 13.125"
- DATE: 2001
- MATERIAL: 80% .999 STERLING SILVER, SET IN BRONZE BEZEL
- MEASUREMENTS: 1.625", 43.30 X 2.80 mm
- ADD A STAND TO YOUR PURCHASE FOR A HEIGHTENED APPEAL OF YOUR MEDAL.
An American writer of the first half of the 19th century. His historical romances draw a picture of frontier and American Indian which created a unique form of American literature. Type: High Relief Silver Medal, Celebrating Statehood of New York Material: 4/5 oz. of .999% Silver Your coin/medal will arrive with a metal stand and the USPS 2c 1940 Mint unused postage stamp pictured in the gallery.