Abraham and Mary Lincoln 1776-1976 Commemorating The First Lady Bronze | 1.02in | 25.72 x 1.87mm Along with your Abraham and Mary Lincoln bronze medal you will receive a bronze-tone metal stand and the above stamp of Mary Todd Lincoln First Lady to a Great Man.
- Material: Bronze
- Diameter: 1.33"
230g |70.00| 90.00mm| 1970 Bronze Medal by Cabral Antunes 1916-1986 Your Medal will arrive with a bronze or exotic wood display stand depending on the availablity of either.
25.00x3.70mm\.171oz Select your Neckchain style and length, and either sterling silver, gold plated, copper plated at the time of your MedalWear selection. The chain comes with your purchase and our shipping is Always Free!
AMERICAN REVOLUTION BICENTENNIAL -Five Coin Series: MATERIAL: BRONZE MEASUREMENTS FOR: GEORGE WASHINGTON,SAMUEL ADAMS -PATRICK HENRY, JOHN ADAMS, THOMAS JEFFERSON D: 1.50 in. D: 38.00mm x Thickness: 2.802 mm PAUL REVERE D: 1.538 in. D: 39.00mm x Thickness: 3.00 mm ... PAUL REVERE.....Lexington and Concord, "The Shot Heard Round The World" - Date: 1775- 1975 ... Declaration of Independence Date: 1776-1976
- DATE: 2001
- IMAGE: BABE RUTH
- SA: LAS VEGAS GAMING TOKEN
- MATERIAL: 80%, .999% SILVER, BRONZE BEZEL 20%
- MEASUREMENTS: 1.70", 43.30 x 2.80 mm
- Your medal will arrive with a silver-tone metal display stand and also the below 20c USPS 1983 unused mint postage stamp.
DODGE CITY SHERIFF, GAMBLER, GUNFIGHTER, ACQUAINTANCE OF WYATT EARP Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition Guaranteed Material: Franklin Mint Bronze Diameter: 1.0236" Thickness: 0.0692"
- The Franklin Mint Bronze Medal
- Fifty Years Old
- 1968 Calendar Medal by Gilroy Roberts
- Diameter: 3.00i" 76.00 mm
- Depth: 6.75 mm
- Weight: 8.10 oz
- Your order will include your Medal, a bronze-tone metal stand, the 1908-09 Green Benjamin Franklin 1 Cent mint unused USPS Stamp–
- Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition
- Image: Buffalo Bill Cody Material: Franklin Mint Bronze Diameter: 1.0236" 25.25 mm Thickness: 0.07"
- Your coin/medal will arrive with a metal stand and the USPS 29c 1994 mint unused postage stamp pictured in the gallery.
Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition Material: Sterling Silver Inset in Brass Bezel Gaming Token Diameter: 1.7062" Thickness: 0.1106" Add a Stand to your purchase that will enhance the presentation of your Medal.
CHIEF OF SHOSHONE PEOPLE Washakie led a band of Shoshones to the council meetings of the Treaty of Fort Laramie (1851) Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition Material: Center is Sterling Silver, Bronze Framed Diameter: 1.7062", 43.60 mm Thickness: 0.1106" Add a Stand to your purchase to enhance the presentation of your Medal.
DATE: 1976 MATERIAL: BRONZE MEASUREMENTS: 1.275 in 32.41 x 5.85 mm ADD A STAND TO YOUR PURCHASE FOR A HEIGHTENED APPEAL OF YOUR MEDAL.
Your medalwear will arrive with the USPS 20000MT, 2002 mint unused postage stamp pictured in the gallery. Specialty CoinWear Country: Egypt Year: None Type: 1 oz. Round Material: .999% Sterling Silver Denomination: None Diameter: 1.573" Bezel: Diamond Edge Chain: Your choice from the many attractive selections. The cost is included in the price of the coinwear.
- Type: Commemorative
- Date: 1893 Image: Christopher Columbus Material: Copper, Nickel , 50% Silver Dimensions: 1 1/4" or 30.55 x 2.00 mm
- BEZEL: STERLING SILVER (NOT SHOWN)
- NECK-CHAIN: STERLING SILVER (your choice)
- BOTH BEZEL AND NECK CHAIN (your choice) ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE LISTED.
- Your Coinwear will arrive with the below 1893 -used 8c US Postage Stamp.