Abraham and Mary Lincoln 1776-1976 Commemorating The First Lady Bronze | 1.02in | 25.72 x 1.87mm Along with your Abraham and Mary Lincoln bronze medal you will receive a bronze-tone metal stand and the above stamp of Mary Todd Lincoln First Lady to a Great Man.
- Material: Bronze
- Diameter: 1.33"
230g |70.00| 90.00mm| 1970 Bronze Medal by Cabral Antunes 1916-1986 Your Medal will arrive with a bronze or exotic wood display stand depending on the availablity of either.
AMERICAN REVOLUTION BICENTENNIAL -Five Coin Series: MATERIAL: BRONZE MEASUREMENTS FOR: GEORGE WASHINGTON,SAMUEL ADAMS -PATRICK HENRY, JOHN ADAMS, THOMAS JEFFERSON D: 1.50 in. D: 38.00mm x Thickness: 2.802 mm PAUL REVERE D: 1.538 in. D: 39.00mm x Thickness: 3.00 mm ... PAUL REVERE.....Lexington and Concord, "The Shot Heard Round The World" - Date: 1775- 1975 ... Declaration of Independence Date: 1776-1976
- DATE: 2001
- IMAGE: BABE RUTH
- SA: LAS VEGAS GAMING TOKEN
- MATERIAL: 80%, .999% SILVER, BRONZE BEZEL 20%
- MEASUREMENTS: 1.70", 43.30 x 2.80 mm
- Your medal will arrive with a silver-tone metal display stand and also the below 20c USPS 1983 unused mint postage stamp.
DODGE CITY SHERIFF, GAMBLER, GUNFIGHTER, ACQUAINTANCE OF WYATT EARP Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition Guaranteed Material: Franklin Mint Bronze Diameter: 1.0236" Thickness: 0.0692"
- The Franklin Mint Bronze Medal
- Fifty Years Old
- 1968 Calendar Medal by Gilroy Roberts
- Diameter: 3.00i" 76.00 mm
- Depth: 6.75 mm
- Weight: 8.10 oz
- Your order will include your Medal, a bronze-tone metal stand, the 1908-09 Green Benjamin Franklin 1 Cent mint unused USPS Stamp–
- Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition
- Image: Buffalo Bill Cody Material: Franklin Mint Bronze Diameter: 1.0236" 25.25 mm Thickness: 0.07"
- Your coin/medal will arrive with a metal stand and the USPS 29c 1994 mint unused postage stamp pictured in the gallery.
Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition Material: Sterling Silver Inset in Brass Bezel Gaming Token Diameter: 1.7062" Thickness: 0.1106" Add a Stand to your purchase that will enhance the presentation of your Medal.
CHIEF OF SHOSHONE PEOPLE Washakie led a band of Shoshones to the council meetings of the Treaty of Fort Laramie (1851) Condition: Pre-Owned Excellent Condition Material: Center is Sterling Silver, Bronze Framed Diameter: 1.7062", 43.60 mm Thickness: 0.1106" Add a Stand to your purchase to enhance the presentation of your Medal.
DATE: 1976 MATERIAL: BRONZE MEASUREMENTS: 1.275 in 32.41 x 5.85 mm ADD A STAND TO YOUR PURCHASE FOR A HEIGHTENED APPEAL OF YOUR MEDAL.
An American army general and statesman. During World War II, he was a five-star general in the United States Army and served as Supreme Commander of the Allied Expeditionary Forces in Europe. He was responsible for planning and supervising the invasion of North Africa in Operation Torch in 1942–43 and the successful invasion of France and Germany in 1944–45 from the Western Front. Material: Bronze Diameter: 1 1/4" Add a Stand to your purchase that will enhance the presentation of your Medal.
- HOWE PATENTS THE SEWING MACHINE 1846
- THE BICENTENNIAL HISTORY OF THE US ISSUE No.27 Ingot
- 47.70g or 1.6857 oz. .925 Sterling Silver
- 56.00 x 37.05 x 2.50mmYour Silver medal will arrive with a silver tone metal stand and the 5c unused mint 1940 USPS postage stamp shown above.
Five Coin Rounds Each is an $10 Gaming Token Limited Edition .999% Sterling Silver Diameter: 30.00 mm Center Diameter: Bronze Bezel 43.30 x 3.00 mm Walnut Stand Included in Price