- Type: Commemorative
- Date: 1893 Image: Christopher Columbus Material: Copper, Nickel , 50% Silver Dimensions: 1 1/4" or 30.55 x 2.00 mm
- BEZEL: STERLING SILVER (NOT SHOWN)
- NECK-CHAIN: STERLING SILVER (your choice)
- BOTH BEZEL AND NECK CHAIN (your choice) ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE LISTED.
- Your Coinwear will arrive with the below 1893 -used 8c US Postage Stamp.
.319 oz|24.11 x 1.85mm| Silver Diamond Cut Bezel Your selection of sterling silver or gold plated, rope or snake chain at time of purchase.
.197oz |24.00 x 1.40 |Diamond Cut BezelBezel Your selection of sterling silver or gold plated, rope or snake chain at time of purchase.
Heritage CoinWear Country: United States Year: 1964 Type: John F Kennedy Denomination: Silver Half Dollar Diameter: 1.199" Bezel: Diamond Cut Chain: Your choice from an attractive selection:included in price.
US One Dollar SACAGAWEA 2000 copper.zinc CoinWear .38oz| 28.44 x 3.65mm | It is my pleasure to offer you a variety of neck-chain options that are included in the price. Just prior to check-out you will make your selection. You will select from: 1)sterling silver, light or dark copper metal 2) rope or snake style 3) 16",18" or 22"length neck-chain.
Heritage CoinWear Country: United States Year: 1974 Type: IKE Denomination: One Dollar Diameter: 1.490" Bezel: Silver Clad Chain: Your choice from an attractive selection:included in price.
- Year: 1979
- Image Type: Susan B Anthony Commemorative
- Material: Copper/Nickle Denomination:One Dollar
- Diameter: 26.44mm, 1 1/4"
- Your coinwear order will arive with the stamp that you see in the gallery , a 1955 Mint USPS 50-cent stamp issued August 25, 1955 commemorating the 50th anniversary of the day Susan B. Anthony met President Theodore Roosevelt to speak of submitting a suffrage amendment to Congress. . From the National Postal Museum, Smithsonian Institution.
- Bezel:Sterling Silver Rope Edge
- Neck Chain: Your choice from the many attractive selections. The cost is included in the price of the coinwear.
- Country: United States Year: 1980 Type: Round Denomination: One Dollar Diameter: 26.50 x 3.00mm ...1.040" Bezel: Sterling Clad Chain: Curb Chain
- Your choice of neck-chains. Included in the price.
- Commemorative CoinWear Country: United States Year: 1926 Type: Round Denomination: Silver Diameter: 1.121" Bezel: Coin Edge Chain: Box Chain