HERITAGE COIN WEAR provides this site to browse, learn, relearn and purchase a piece of your Heritage and history. We encourage you to page-through, shop, send me a message, make comments and suggestions as frequently as you would like; subject to the terms and conditions outlined below. You are also welcomed to engage in my “loosely” defined “Blog”; named “Coinology”.
WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
This site and all contents of this site are provided on an “as is” basis with all items identified and described as best as we can and that are supported by photographs of the actual product that you will purchase. Our warranties and descriptions are limited to the best-case knowledge of what we know and/or have derived from the research we have sourced and the knowledge inherent in my personal knowledge base. We warrant that we have clear title to each of our many products without limitation. HERITAGE COINWEAR assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of our website; except that we will respond to your questions about any item and provide the best and most precise information on any product. Your use of this website is at your own discretion. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall HERITAGE COINWEAR, its suppliers, successors, or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website’s contents, be liable to you, or any other person for any indirect, direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from your access to, or use of, this website. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. HERITAGE COINWEAR does not warrant that the use of the Site, the operation or function of the Site, will be uninterrupted or error free. Defects will be corrected as soon as they are identified. We have completed in earnest our due diligence review of this, and regularly perform a review as often as I see fit but at least once per year. We maintain this Site and its server free of viruses and other harmful elements.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold HERITAGE COINWEAR harmless from and against all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the site. This is intended for those who will or may due harm to the site and those who cause damages that may affect you.
OTHER POINTS OF INFORMATION
The content of the HERITAGECOINWEAR.com Website, is intended solely for the sale of Heritage CoinWear products by the principle(s), Dominic T Panebianco DBA Heritage CoinWear.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ORDERING, ORDER PREPARATION, HANDLING AND DELIVERY
95% OF ORDERS SHIP using USPS IN 48 HOURS, MONDAY – THURSDAY and up to 60 Hours FRIDAY through Sunday. Any FEDERAL Holidays FALLING during the above hours may add additional time to the delivery of your order.
- ORDERS ARE SENT USPS, FIRST CLASS MAIL DURING THE YEAR; EXCEPT FOR THE THREE WEEKS BEGINNING DECEMBER 1ST AND THROUGH DECEMBER 22ND OF THE SAME YEAR; ORDERS ARE MAILED USPS PRIORITY MAIL.
- HERITAGE COINWEAR WILL INSURE YOUR ORDER FOR THE AMOUNT APPROPRIATE FOR THE VALUE OF OR HERITAGE COINWEAR’S COST OF THE PRODUCT.
- THERE IS A 25 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
- PURCHASER WILL PAY THE COST OF RETURING THE PRODUCT IN GOOD ORDER. ONCE RECEIVED IN GOOD ORDER, HERITAGE COINWEAR WILL REFUND THE PURCHASE AMOUNT IN FULL. THE FUNDS WILL BE RETURNED TO THE CARD/ACCOUNT THAT WAS USED TO PURCHASE THE PRODUCT. FROM THE DATE OF RECEIPT OF THE RETURNED PRODUCT YOU SHOULD EXPECT THE REFUND WITHIN FOUR (4) BUSINESS DAYS.
- EXPEDITED SHIPPING MAY BE AVAILABLE, INQUIRE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE – SEND ME AN EMAIL DON@HERITGAECOINWEAR.COMGIFTS – SHIP DIRECTLY TO YOUR DESIGNATED RECIPIENT AT CHECK-OUT, EXCEPT THAT ANY POST SALE DISCUSSIONS REGARDING THE PRODUCT YOU ORDERED WILL BE WITH YOU, THE PURCHASER
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. NO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE ADDED UNLESS THE PURCHASER REQUESTS PRIORITY MAIL DURING OTHER THAN THE PERIOD IDENTIFIED HEREIN OR NEXT DAY DELIVERY. IN EACH OF THOSE SITUATIONS YOU WILL PAY THE DIFFERENCE IN THE COST OF SHIPPING FROM THE AMOUNT THAT HERITAGE COINWEAR WOULD HAVE PAID NOTWITHSTANDING YOUR REQUEST.
- ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE EXPRESED IN MILLIMETERS (MM) AND OR INCHES (IN.) USING A DIGITAL ELECTRONIC CALIPER.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- This Agreement, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to use of HeritageCoinwear.com and the Use of the Proprietary name, Heritage Coinwear including, but not limited to, supplemental terms and conditions set forth herein governing the use of certain specific material contained in HeritageCoinwear.com, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of HeritageCoinwear.com by User. By using Heritage Coinwear (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), User agrees to comply with all the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use HeritageCoinwear.com is personal to User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. User is responsible for all use of User’s Account (under any screen name or password) User Account permissions as Granted By HeritageCoinwear.com and Heritage Coinwear for ensuring that all use of User’s Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s), if any.
- Heritage Coinwear shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of HeritageCoinwear.com, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
- CHANGED TERMS
Heritage Coinwear shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to User’s use of HeritageCoinwear.com, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, changes of fees and charges for products or related costs. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on HeritageCoinwear.com, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of HeritageCoinwear.com by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by User of such changes, modifications or additions.
- DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Through its Web property, Heritage Coinwear provides User with access to a variety of resources, including download areas, communication forums and product information (collectively “Products and/or Services”). The Products and/or Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the Term of Use.
The Product Offerings of HeritageCoinwear.com as identified on this site do not imply, guarantee or describe the condition of said Products since it is the User to exercise that judgement based on the Image and the associated textual description. Neither does Heritage Coinwear describe the condition of Products Offered which are exclusive and exclusively Produced/Manufactured by and for Heritage Coinwear.
Certain Products are new, no tags or used in the condition that they appear on the site. In other words, “what you see and read is what you will receive”.
User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software and other equipment needed for access to and use of HeritageCoinwear.com and all charges and changes related thereto.
- USER CONDUCT
- User shall use HeritageCoinwear.com for lawful purposes only. User shall not post or transmit through HeritageCoinwear.com any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without Heritage Coinwear ‘s express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by a User that in Heritage Coinwear’s discretion restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying the name, reputation or business of HeritageCoinwear.com. User shall not use HeritageCoinwear.com to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with Heritage Coinwear.
- The web-site HeritageCoinwear.com contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of HeritageCoinwear.com are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States of America, copyright laws. Heritage Coinwear owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. User may download copyrighted material for User’s personal use only, not to be distributed for use in any way, except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of Heritage Coinwear and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on HeritageCoinwear.com any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with User. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of HeritageCoinwear.com, User automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted Heritage Coinwear the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also permits any other User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that User’s personal use. User hereby grants Heritage Coinwear the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on HeritageCoinwear.com by User.
- The foregoing provisions of Section 5 are for the benefit of Heritage Coinwear, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third-party content providers and licencors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
- USE OF PRODUCTS, SERVICES, IMAGES, PHOTOGRAPHS, TEXTUAL INFORMATION
Services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable User to communicate with others (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”). User agrees to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using the Communication Services, User will not:
- Use of PRODUCTS, SERVICES, IMAGES, TEXTUAL INFORMATION Communication Services relating to surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless User own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Products and/or Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses introduced into cyberworld at any time, or named here, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Products and Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
HERITAGE COINWEAR has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Heritage Coinwear reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Heritage Coinwear reserves the right to terminate User’s access to any or all the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. HERITAGE COINWEAR reserves the right always to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Heritage Coinwear’s sole discretion. Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination;
User is responsible for adhering to such limitations if User downloads the materials.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information in any Communication Services. Heritage Coinwear does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, HERITAGE COINWEAR specifically disclaims any liability regarding the Communication Services and any actions resulting from User’s participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized HERITAGE COINWEAR spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of HERITAGE COINWEAR.
- MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
If any of the Services requires User to open an account, User must complete the registration process by providing Heritage Coinwear with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. User also will choose a password and a user name. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User’s password and account. Heritage Coinwear personnel does not have access to Users password as User is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under User’s account. User agrees to notify Heritage Coinwear immediately of any unauthorized use of User’s account or any other breach of security. Heritage Coinwear will not be liable for any loss that User may incur because of someone else using User’s password or account, either with or without User’s knowledge. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by Heritage Coinwear or another party due to someone else using User’s account or password. User may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
- NOTICE SPECIFIC TO SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
Any software that is made available to download from HeritageCoinwear.com (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of Heritage Coinwear and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited, unless such reproduction or redistribution is expressly permitted by the license agreement accompanying such software. The software is warranted, if at all, only according to the terms of the license agreement. Except as warranted in the license agreement, Heritage Coinwear hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions regarding the software, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a purpose, title and non-infringement.
For your convenience, Heritage Coinwear may make available as part of the services or in its software products, tools and utilities for use and/or download. Heritage coin wear does not make any assurances regarding the accuracy of the results or output that derives from such use of any such tools and utilities. Please respect the intellectual property rights of others when using the tools and utilities made available on the services.
- NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE
Permission to use documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from the services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such documents from the services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may download and reproduce the documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Heritage Coinwear and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published as part of the website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Heritage Coinwear and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions regarding this information, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall heritage coin wear and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or regarding the use or performance of information available from the services.
The documents, related graphics, textual information published within could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Heritage Coinwear and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) and/or the program(s) described herein at any time.
- NOTICES REGARDING SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS AND OFFERINGS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS SITE
In no event shall heritage coin wear and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or regarding the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from the services.
- MATERIALS PROVIDED TO Heritage Coinwear OR POSTED AT ANY OF ITS WEB SITES
Heritage Coinwear does not claim ownership of the materials User provide to Heritage Coinwear (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) User’s Submission User is granting Heritage Coinwear, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use User’s Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all HERITAGE COINWEAR Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat User’s Submission; to publish User’s name in connection with User’s Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
- User expressly agrees that use of HeritageCoinwear.com is at user’s sole risk. Neither heritage coin wear, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licencors warrant that HeritageCoinwear.com will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of HeritageCoinwear.com, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through HeritageCoinwear.com.
- HeritageCoinwear.com is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
- This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. user specifically acknowledges that Heritage Coinwear is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or the actions of third-party software providers and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user.
- in no event will heritage coin wear, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing HeritageCoinwear.com or the heritage coin wear software, be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use HeritageCoinwear.com. user hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the site.
- in addition to the terms set forth above neither, heritage coin wear, nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of, the information contained within HeritageCoinwear.com, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. none of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
- force majeure – neither party will be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of god, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, service outages resulting from equipment and/or software failure and/or telecommunications failures, power failures, network failures, failures of third party service providers (including providers of internet services and telecommunications). the party affected by any such event shall notify the other party within a maximum of fifteen (15) days from its occurrence. the performance of this agreement shall then be suspended for as long as any such event shall prevent the affected party from performing its obligations under this agreement.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The links in this area will let you leave Heritage Coinwear’s site. the linked sites are not under the control of heritage coin wear and heritage coin wear is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Heritage Coinwear is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. heritage coin wear is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Heritage Coinwear of the site.
Heritage Coinwear is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Users. Accordingly, Heritage Coinwear has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Users or any other user of HeritageCoinwear.com, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Heritage Coinwear. Neither Heritage Coinwear nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any purpose.
In many instances, the content available through HeritageCoinwear.com represents the opinions and judgments of this websites owner and agents of the owner respective information provider, User, or other user not under contract with Heritage Coinwear. Heritage Coinwear neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on HeritageCoinwear.com by anyone other than authorized Heritage Coinwear employee spokespersons, agents while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will Heritage Coinwear be liable for any loss or damage caused by a User’s reliance on information obtained through HeritageCoinwear.com. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through HERITAGE COINWEAR. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
- UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY
Heritage Coinwear or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new products or technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. please do not send any original creative artwork, samples, demos, or other works. the sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Heritage Coinwear’S products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to Heritage Coinwear. so, please do not send your unsolicited ideas to Heritage Coinwear or anyone at Heritage Coinwear. if, despite our request that you not send us your ideas and materials, you still send them, please understand that Heritage Coinwear makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
Heritage Coinwear shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of HeritageCoinwear.com, including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by Heritage Coinwear and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Heritage Coinwear shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on HeritageCoinwear.com. Without limiting the foregoing, Heritage Coinwear shall have the right to remove any material that Heritage Coinwear, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Heritage Coinwear, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of Heritage Coinwear by User or User’s Account.
Either Heritage Coinwear or User may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, Heritage Coinwear shall have the right to immediately terminate User’s Account in the event of any conduct by User which Heritage Coinwear, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement.
This Agreement and any operating rules for HeritageCoinwear.com established by Heritage Coinwear constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, County of Port Saint Lucie and Laws of the United States, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Heritage Coinwear its logos are trademarks of Heritage Coinwear, all rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on Heritage Coinwear are the property of their respective owners.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses, logos, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, e-mail address, logo, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.